March 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Two Me


My birthday at last! And I get to open presents in my pj's just like Christmas! A beautiful tea set from Pitski and Pa


I can reach these Elmo party hats on the table! Do you want one?


I got a super fun tricycle from Nana & Pop! (but I still haven't figured out how to peddle)


Reading a new story with Daddy (while wearing the protective elbow and knee pads...)


Before the party with Mummy and Daddy


Mmmmmm - a whole table of my favorite foods


Time for cake!


How old am I? Two! (thumb + first finger)


Yummy birthday cake and a very special bib


Sharing some cake with Isabelle


Working hard to "blow up the balloon"


Intense concentration - chopping up some fruit and vegetables


Dora drives to visit my new dinosaurs - my own Jurassic Park


Thanks for coming Aunt Kate and Uncle Joe

Thanks to everyone who made my day so special!!