April 14, 2007

Easter in Missouri


We drove to Missouri and spent the night in a hotel! I spent about 20 minutes talking and flopping around in the big girl bed, but thankfully then a crib arrived and I could actually go to sleep.
(p.s. ask me about Daddy's encounter with the police in Pike County, Illinois....)


Wow - Easter baskets!




I looked for Easter eggs in Nana's kitchen because it was... brrr... cold outside




I helped Nana make cookies


It was a big project we did together (we also made pancakes and dyed Easter eggs)

>
And soooooo delicious!


Nana's playroom has lots of fun toys


I liked to wear this helmet and say, "Don't be scared of me" (I think maybe I was a little scared of myself!)


And Nana has excellent old school toys - like the Sit n' Spin


Driving back to Chicago I entertained myself putting my hat and gloves on and off - and using blankie as a "scarf"!

No comments: