June 22, 2007

Git on Down to Branson

We flew to Branson, MO, to see Pop get a special award after 40 years with Edward Jones...


Our first activity was swimming


I was soooooooo excited to go down the water slide!


I got orange sherbert for dessert (yes, it looks as big as my head, but it wasn't)


It was fun to see Nana and Pop. I liked to call it "Nana and Pop's Hotel" (we wish!)


There were lots of neat turtles and geese to feed and talk to


Saturday morning we went fishing


I liked Wendy the worm once I got used to her - see it in my hand?


Then I went for a pony ride. I was kind of scared of the pony, but I did it!


More swimming!


Sunday morning was Father's Day - Helping Pop open presents


Can you say "Center of Attention?" Hmmmmm, what could possibly change that around August/September?


With Daddy and Pop on Father's Day


Aunt Kate and Uncle Joe managed to avoid the camera all weekend, but I caught them

No comments: