June 03, 2007

Nana and Pop visit


Nana and Pop took me to the zoo Saturday morning - I was so excited I ran around the house yelling, "Na-na... are... you... ready???"


I practiced making my "Hippo Mouth" in the morning


Off for an adventure!


Grabbing a snack with Pop


I found this lollipop on the ground - but Nana wouldn't let me eat it


It was a great weekend to play with Nana and Pop


...and for you blog watchers who have accused Mommy of disguising her belly better than Austin Powers, here it is in full glory. Or as Daddy announced, "The Pooch-some Two-some". Doesn't it look like Mommy and Aunt Kate could crush Nana between their combined 57 week pregnant bellies?

3 comments:

Rebecca PM said...

ok, didn't know BOTH the baumgardner girls were preggers! congrats!!

Anonymous said...

What a darling sailor dress!!! I knew Mother Baumgardner would love it. :-)

Anonymous said...

anonymous = Tom