January 15, 2008

Off to War! (aka "Back to Work")

What do you do the day before you return from maternity leave?

Take pictures in their pjs just because you can...


Dress them up in ridiculously cute clothes just because you can...




Bundle them up and go for an adventure/double-stroller test drive that morphs into a Walgreens long-wait-time debacle just because you are an idiot.

Sam turns 19 weeks old the day I go back to work. That's 4 1/2 months! I don't really know how I got away with that, but I am indebted to Sherie for keeping the boat afloat while I was gone so I have a job to return to (I'm serious, she's a hero!
Click here to see!!)
Thanks to everyone who provided support during this crazy week, as well as the past few months.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow - is Sam ever NOT smiling these days?