Sam is standing on his own at just over 10 months! Seeing how that picture is from over two weeks ago, I wouldn't be surprised if your next post was about how he has started running :>- Mindy
Drat! you have resorted to contests to make us comment! And Mindy beat me! By 3 days no less.
I knew right away but I'm so behind you your blog... I'm out of the money.... Tom T.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Sam is standing on his own at just over 10 months! Seeing how that picture is from over two weeks ago, I wouldn't be surprised if your next post was about how he has started running :>
- Mindy
Drat! you have resorted to contests to make us comment! And Mindy beat me! By 3 days no less.
I knew right away but I'm so behind you your blog... I'm out of the money.... Tom T.
Post a Comment