January 25, 2009

January

Thanks to all of you who noticed that we hadn't updated our blog - we were too busy this month just trying to keep up! Here's where we've been -


Georgia, Alice, Sam at the aquarium


Our family visit to the Shedd (Sam had on a big fluffy sweater earlier, I swear)


Kate & Georgia


Nana & Alice


Is that Michael Jackson? No, just Sam making off with Pop's hat


Obama Inauguration Party!


Our little dumplings - Hope and Change


Trying to determine whether Sam will have curly hair. Thoughts?


Sam does his most serious reading in the buff


Sam's baths are very splashy


We got a sled (and tried it out - Alice loved sledding)




Yay sled!


Alice & Daddy at the Teddy Bear concert


Sam & Harry have a big smooch


Alice 'reading' to Sam (hooray! I will have so much more free time when this happens)


Our mighty man


Alice has started writing us "notes". Can you tell what this one says?


Alice's awesome drawing of a Spinosaurus and a T-Rex


Princesses Alice & Isabelle


So that's what we've been doing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"MY TEETH ARE HUNGRY!"

Folks, I've seen this child in action - she is amazing! I am expecting her first novel to be published by grade 3.
- Tom T.