June 23, 2009

Big Fun Chicago Monday


We started with a Wiggleworms concert at Millennium Park. Sam is still a thumbsucking cutie...


We discover the Bean and a funny new hands-on-hips pose


Bean funhouse photos. Feeling very rebellious to be playing 500 feet away from my office building....


Bean, us, skyline, sky - can you find it all?


Who left this dinosaur in the middle of downtown? (Mr Sam was actually scared of the dino and needed big, protective cuddles, poor baby!)


Alice & Sam play in the fountain



And then in the evening, a Foster Ave beach picnic with Sophia & Charlotte!








I am sand. Sand I am.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Finally, summer is here! Yea!

I want to replicate all of this. Maybe this weekend.

Isn't the bean fantastic? It's practically mesmerizing to me. I don't think Joe gets the hype about it, though. Hmmmm...what's wrong with him?

benandsherie said...

Love Sam storming the camera on the video. He's quite a charmer!