My silly family photo. This was the best we could get.

After several attempts to blow out the candles Mom helped a bit.

Hooray! Let's eat!
Cake. Ice Cream. Sugar.
Don't mock the ice cream on my nose - it's my birthday!
Some of my 4 year old idols. They're so awesome!
The elusive, not to be photographed, Hello Harry was there.
And the girl who has a crush on me, Colleen. (who will be 2 in two weeks)
Georgia and Aunt Kate helped celebrate.
Yes, I am eating 2 cookies at the same time! But it's my birthday - as many treats as I want! (or can get ahold of)
A future prom photo with Axl?
Alice and the pink ladies - Ruby and Staja
After a nap I opened some presents!!
Look at the cars. Mine. All mine. I will hold them all at the same time!
Yay! More cake after dinner!
Celebrating dessert with Pitski
I have no time for grandparent photos.... Where are my cars???
No comments:
Post a Comment