Oooo - a couple more letters arrived today
Blaine - #32
Drummond - #185
Inter American - #91
Still waiting to hear from Chicago Public (mind you, it was announced that notification would be going out MARCH 16th! and it is now April 9th...)
Lincoln
Waters
Nettelhorst
Mayer
We are pleased to say that Alice was selected for Decatur Classical school, which means, yes, we have a Kindergarten! Hooray! I think I'll keep tracking the other schools for ya, just so you can see how the process works.
Here's where we stand:
Public schools
Hamilton - Accepted (a neighborhood school across town)
Hawthorne - #22
Thorp Academy - Waitlist #85
Newberry - Que3 / #92
Disney II - Waitlist #99
LaSalle Language I - Waitlist #195
Audubon - #196
Lasalle Language II - Waitlist (no number)
Franklin Fine Arts - Waitlist (no number)
Disney I - Waitlist (no number)
Coonley - not accepted
Edison - not accepted
Pritzker - not accepted
Private:
North Park Elementary - Wait pool (evidently no rank-order)
3 comments:
I know of a lovely, big yellow Catholic school in Logan Square serving the best and the brightest. ; )
That's a bummer, sorry. On the bright side, you may not have to wait until after the 22nd to know about CPS - I have variously seen on NPN the 15th (today!), the 17th and the 19th as letter mail dates. Of course, CPS's website says nothing...
I know of many lovely schools over here in Australia that you can get into without any trouble, may be you should move here....
Post a Comment