September 05, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAM!


It's party day!!!!!


Sam and the ladies of co-op, Meghan & Colleen, in the sandbox


Attention readers of Hello Harry...... look who has returned to the real world!


Harry up close and personal with the cars. "O, Lightning, how do I love thee?"


The chocolate mini-cake


Max S. Sliding


Tattoos


Mmmm, fruit kebab


Pizza!




Lighting the candles


Sam was so shy during the singing


Really really shy


Now let's make ice cream sundaes!


Looking good


Sam's ice cream creation


Connor


Maura


Alice


Staja


Georgia


Sharing ice cream with Gordon the train


Great fun and much high-fructose corn-syrup was had by all!


Happy Birthday Big Guy! We love you!

2 comments:

Kassi said...

I meant to tell you awhile back that Alice is becoming even more gorgeous that she already was, and Sam is about the cutest little boy ever. Hard to believe he's already 3! (I actually was surprised when I saw the picture of the cake, I thought he was turning 2...oops!!)

Anonymous said...

There is nothing cuter than a kiddy birthday party!! You can see in the faces of all the little guest that they are starting to understand the concept of "birthday party"... SO CUTE!!
- Tom T.