October 23, 2010

Pumpkin Farm with Georgia

Monday, Sam and I took Georgia to the pumpkin farm with his co-op. Big fun for little people!

We took her on a wagon ride






Sam thinking, "I could totally drive this tractor"


Explained about the giant, loud, mechanical pumpkin-eating dinosaur


Petted some farm animals




And some llamas


And then, we went to feed the giraffes...... as you do on a pumpkin farm outing. (I'm a good aunt, I don't skimp on the big stuff like a $3 cup of carrots)




And wait for it.....


Giraffe goes in for the big lick!! Hmmm, did I forget to tell Kate a giraffe might try to eat her daughter?




Overall, I think everyone had a good time! (excuse photo angle while driving home on the expressway)


**As a sidenote, between the giraffe tongue and the crazy pony in WI, Georgia might develop a very justified phobia of petting zoos....


Crazy Pony in Door County

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are not llamas, they are alpacas. :-) I know this because I am a knitter and both animals are important sources of fiber for spinning into yarn.

I am sooooooo far behind on the blogs... time to catch up!
- Tom T.