December 14, 2010

Sam's Christmas Pageant


It's holiday time again and we are REALLY behind on the blogging from fall! But tonight, Sam's 2 year old class performed at the co-op holiday show.

The best part of this 2:30 min performance is the end (sorry I don't know how to edit yet). Sam and his longtime buddy Colleen decide to "interpretative dance" the song.....




In front of our tree. If only things were ever really this angelic -


Alice was excited to see Ruby again. Where did they learn to do these model-pose smiles?? I feel like I could find this photo in US Weekly Jr.


5 1/2 and a little too tired, and still a bit nervous, to talk to the man in red


3 years old and completely nervous about seeing Santa. Just please give me the "tandy tane" and let me flee.


A much more accurate photo of our real life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your "real life" photo!!! What a beautiful family. This makes me feel all Christmas-y happy. Love you all! - Tom T.

Crystal said...

oh the christmas dance has kept a smile on my face long after the concert was over!