March 08, 2011

Our American Girl's 6th Birthday

Alice's birthday present was lunch at the American Girl Place with her family. So we went on Monday, March 7th, when she had a day off school for "Cashmere" Pulaski day...

Alice and Allison in festive crowns


Family photo (credit: Sam T)




Note happy Sam with his American Girl goody bag. I had to argue with the reservation coordinator that regardless of the fact that I was bringing 2 children, and not 2 girls, I did need 2 goody bags for our table!


Sam methodically licked all the frosting off his cake.


Note to self - hot pink is a terrible back drop color for photos.


I love you so much - I just want to squeeze you!


Posing with the girl of the year.

2 comments:

Kate said...

cute! can't believe they gave you any grief about the goodie bag. sexists!

Anonymous said...

Can you take me to lunch at American Girl for my birhtday?? This looks AWESOME! And of course I want the gift bag, too. Sam is not fool! - Tom T.