Oh, hi. Did you have a good day? I had the Greatest. Mother's Day. Ever.
Beginning with my matching son/husband combo. Adorable. And family brunch at Feast.
Alice wanted a mommy/daughter photo to go along with it. But I don't think we coordinated our outfits quite as well.
The pint-sized reasons I get to celebrate Mother's Day.
Fabulous presents made in Kindergarten! Mr. Climby watching from the back of the chair.
And then, oh, a limo pulled up around noon!
Little munchkins only got to check out the limo -
then six surprised mommies of the 'hood were off to get our mani/pedis downtown.
And a quick visit to the cupcake shop.
The lovely and spoiled mommies of West Walker neighborhood. Well done, Dads, well done.
After a specially grilled dinner, the grand finale: watching the Muppet Movie together.





3 comments:
love those matching boys! (and the cupcakes!) : )
Aside from having to watch the Muppet Movie, it really does sound like the best day evah!
What a wonderful Mother's Day!! Beautiful photos of your beautiful family. Thanks for posting. - Tom T.
Post a Comment