Sam "graduated" from his Chicago Park District preschool program. (Amazing that he can graduate at 3 1/2, no? Especially since he has 2 full years left of pre-k.) Sam would like to take a moment to thank the little people who got him to this significant achievement.
Miss Tegan, the classroom teacher. Thank you for being so bubbly and organized.
Mom. Thanks for dropping me off three times a week. Even when I was kinda scared to go.
Mr Kevin. Yeah, man! Thanks for letting us run around the gym and throw balls and kick balls and shoot baskets and ride scooters and drive toy cars for an hour. You rock!
And MOST IMPORTANTLY, our neighbor, Liam K. Thanks for being a familiar face in the room. Without the comfort of knowing you would be there, I never would have started, much less graduated.
Here's the 40 second summary video of Sam's graduation. Yes, we were staring into the setting-sun, thus the golden glow. They asked each child "What do you want to be when you grow up?" and almost all the girls answered, "A princess". Alice commented after the graduation, "I don't think all those girls are going to grow up and be princesses unless they move to England or something."
Awwww. Sam's first school photo. (I don't know who brushed his hair straight for it?? It's a whole different look.)


2 comments:
O. M. G. The HAIR!
Congratulations to Sam! And the HAIR??!!! - Tom T.
Post a Comment