Past:
Present:
Another milestone passed - we sold the dependable, luxurious, Australian-made Valco stroller. Sniff sniff!
This is another one of those moments where the significance only strikes you looking back, not in the moment. You don't get any kind of announcement saying, "This will be the last walk you take with your toddler. They are about to move on...."
I wish the stroller had some kind of Odometer to tell us how many thousands of miles we pushed the two kids! We kept it this summer because I wanted to have it "just in case", and I used it maybe 3 times, which was exactly the point. Sam much prefers to walk/run/bike/scooter now, and it's better for him to be out and free anyway. I'm just a touch sentimental because my house now has no strollers, no highchairs, no crib, etc. etc.
On the other hand, now I can say, "Go brush your teeth and get ready for school". And one person listens! And does it! That's progress!
Adios, Valco! It was great knowing you for 6+ years.



3 comments:
what a great photo idea - I'll have to copy that someday!
Your babies are growing up - babies no more! Tom T.
I know what you mean Mama! So hard to give it all up. Keep on living for more 'big kid' milestones :)
Post a Comment