September 15, 2012

Sam's Golden Birthday

Sam has been planning his birthday party since JANUARY.  In detail.  Fortunately, I think it lived up to all his expectations.  He wanted to invite "everyone who knows it is my birthday".   Thus - welcome to Pump it Up!  (where everything is inflatable and there is plenty of space for little boys to run and jump!)

 Sam and Leo on the slide

 Uncle Lach and Junie on the slide

Triple threat!  Sam, Ryland, Liam

 Sam tries climbing the rock wall



Alice made it almost to the ceiling

Georgia and Harry

 Thanks for coming friends

 Birthday boy ready for singing - note enormous inflatable throne chair

The super trendy cake Sam picked - Angry Birds




 Leo and Joaquin - Sam's best buddies from preschool

Timmy and Harry keep Sam company in the giant chair

 Time to handout goody bags

I think this is how Sam pictured his birthday all along - crushed beneath a pile of buddies!

1 comment:

TomT said...

First let me say - OMG! YOU BLOGGED! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I know you've been super busy lately, so this is a huge bonus for us blog readers.

Second - AMAZING birthday party - a dream come true for any 5 year old boy. I need to call those "Mom-of-the-year" people to see about your award. AWESOME!! From these photos, it's clear that Sam will never forget this one.