First things first, did we mention Alice has joined a Girl Scout troop as a Brownie?
(isn't she totally adorable? please plan your cookie purchases accordingly)
Here she is supervising a craft project at Sulzer library
Reading to preschoolers
So, we are new to Girl Scouts, but since Alice only has 6 other girls in her class at school, we think it's important that she spend some time with new and different girls.
Cut to...... White Pines Dude Ranch for Kids troop weekend
Alternate post title..... "Alice's idea of heaven on Earth"
Learning to groom horses
Riding Annie on the trail
Learning about fossils and finding them in a quarry
Tire swings
Canyon hike
Sheep!
Watching the horses come in at sunrise
Chess
Our gang
Riding Sissy
And regardless of how tired and terrible I look in these photos, the blogger ladies tell me that I should make sure and get in the photo!
(by the way, we are mounted on horses for this pic)












2 comments:
Wow!! The ranch looks amazing and I love how much Alice is digging the out-of-doors.
So fun! Alice, maybe our Brownie troops should be penpals????
Love, Lucie
Post a Comment