Alice's day started with breakfast at her favorite restaurant - Cafe
Selmarie. She gobbled up the cinnamon roll griddlecakes (who wouldn't?)
Then home to open presents - a Barn Owl from the World Wildlife Foundation from brother Sam. So sweet that he picked it out by looking at the catalog and knew that she would love it!
Peter Pan DVD & book from Pa
Then party time at Wishcraft
Deep concentration
Look at the darling creations! All so different
When you ask for a Barn Owl cake....
I outsource. : )
Playing games
Then breakfast for dinner with the Marzos -
Happy happy birthday! I can't believe there have been 8 birthdays already!



4 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE!!!!
I hope u had an AMAZING day!
i love ur hair! very grown up!
cant wait to see you all in april!
from Taascia :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALICE!!!!
I hope u had an AMAZING day!
i love ur hair! very grown up!
cant wait to see you all in april!
from Taascia :)
Happy birthday, Alice!
Lots of love to our Alice on her 8th Birthday!!
Post a Comment