Where's Mom? Oh no, Mom's not taking the photo. Mom's in line to get us Fast Pass tickets to do the race car ride a 2nd time.......
We did have a bit of complaining around Disneyland. Not "Buy me this" or "I'm hot" or "I don't want to walk anymore". Oh no, we were fine on those. Our only constant refrain was, "When can we go back to the Lego Store?" Sam asked approximately every 4 minutes if it was time to go back to Lego.
I think we spent about an hour building and racing cars on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday....
After swimming we asked the kids, "Disneyland pool or Honey's pool?" Honey's Pool!
The view from our room - 6th floor, Adventure Tower, facing the park. Would have been great for the kids to see the fireworks at 9:45 both nights, if they had ever been able to stay awake that long.....
Grand finale - character dinner at Goofy's Kitchen.
We played up Alice's 8th birthday for the evening
Alice & Alice
And then it was time to Irish Jig ourselves on over to the airport.....
1 comment:
Can't believe they don't complain about walking. What's wrong with my children? I feel like they whine about walking after about 2-3 blocks, and they are supposed to be road tested city kids!
Also, I love Honey's pool but can't believe that they'd still pick Honey's pool when faced with THAT!
Post a Comment