They are also linked on the sidebar under "Taascia & Ally"
(p.s. sorry it took me so long to get this up!)
1 comment:
Peter Vogelaar
said...
Howdy Tidmarshes!
Long time viewer, first time commentator - actually doing some research before I see Lach tonight. Is that cheating? Anyway, conclusions thus far: 1. Alice has grown sooo much. Unbelievable and extremely cute. Good thing guns are so accessible there cause Lach you'll need a shotgun when she's older and those boys start hanging around. 2. Sam's a real little boy now! Must be lots of fun. I have to check this site more often. He's got that whole Woody Harrelson thing going too. Way cool. 3. I want you two to adopt me. Seriously. How much fun do your kids have! I'd make a great big brother. 4. I want a friend called Axl too.
1 comment:
Howdy Tidmarshes!
Long time viewer, first time commentator - actually doing some research before I see Lach tonight. Is that cheating? Anyway, conclusions thus far:
1. Alice has grown sooo much. Unbelievable and extremely cute. Good thing guns are so accessible there cause Lach you'll need a shotgun when she's older and those boys start hanging around.
2. Sam's a real little boy now! Must be lots of fun. I have to check this site more often. He's got that whole Woody Harrelson thing going too. Way cool.
3. I want you two to adopt me. Seriously. How much fun do your kids have! I'd make a great big brother.
4. I want a friend called Axl too.
Voges
Post a Comment