Addendum: I'm not sure whether Robert Pattinson's or Sam's haircut has caused more of an outcry! Half the people I know are aghast that I cut off his curls. Georgia didn't even recognize him with me today and asked, "Where's Sam?" Meanwhile, I've been gearing up for this change for a month, so, as the mother, I am not that distraught. Sam is THRILLED with everyone telling him that he is a big boy now - and is even wearing underwear at home! (new expectations to live up to?) We will get by, hair will grow back. And regardless of the haircut, I can't stop him getting older folks...
Just in time for summer!
Some before and after shots - it was a pretty dramatic change! But Sam was totally excited to get his haircut. No more baby curls. He's a big boy now!
3 comments:
Well, hello, Lachlan.
Ack! He just aged like 5 years. Cute either way though.
Oh goodness! That is a drastic change! He's a little boy! Are you OK?
Our Same is growing up so fast!! - Tom T.
Post a Comment