June 19, 2012

Best. Day. Ever.

So sorry - "Aunt of the Year" votes have been tallied, and you did not win.  Better luck next year!
Because I took the kids to a jelly bean factory!


Oh boy, more hats!

What do they give you when you finish the tram tour?  A bag of jelly beans!

And then you go into the jelly bean store, where they have a "sample bar" and give you free hand outs of whatever flavor you want.

It was at this point Taascia said to Alice, "So, we were in a lolly factory.  And then a lolly store.  And next we are going to a water park.  Is this the Best. Day. Ever?!?!?"  Hee hee.

Welcome to Key Lime Cove  water park (how excited is Sam?)




When you are twelve and too excited to speak.

We picked up Uncle Lach from the train station, went to dinner, and then ate 18,000 jelly beans in the room.  Woo hoo!!!

And trying to maintain his own popularity, Lach took the kids to the arcade.......

3 comments:

TomT said...

BEST. BLOG POST. EVER.

Your "Aunt of the year" comment was hilarious! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a fun day you had.

Kate said...

I love it when you have visitors so that the rest of us can enjoy daily blog posts from you.

Crystal said...

Take me on this day! Please! I'll be good! You do know I gained 5 pounds of jelly bean weight during the book writing!
Such a fun trip for the kids!